Grow your business today with

Clear-Digital-Marketing-Agency-SEO-PPC-Internet-Marketing-Services-41px

Conversion rate optimization services

Convert more leads.  Get more sales.

Clear Digital has a simple, straight-forward 3-step process:

Conversion Rate Optimization Packages

The following packages are a perfect way to start getting ahead of your competition online.

Conversion Rate Optimization: Standard

$500one-time
  • Kickoff Strategy Call
  • Website Audit
  • Google Analytics Audit
  • Conversion Optimization Strategy
  • Recommendations Report
  • Optional: Clear Digital Optimization Implementation: Request A Quote

Conversion Rate Optimization: Enhanced

$600one-time
  • Kickoff Strategy Call
  • Website Audit
  • Local Listing Audit
  • Google Analytics Audit
  • Conversion Optimization Strategy
  • Recommendations Report
  • Optional: Clear Digital Optimization Implementation: Request A Quote

Conversion Rate Optimization: Pro

$700one-time
  • Kickoff Strategy Call
  • Website Audit
  • Local Listing Audit
  • Google Analytics Audit
  • PPC Campaign Audit
  • Conversion Optimization Strategy
  • Recommendations Report
  • Optional: Clear Digital Optimization Implementation: Request A Quote

Conversion Rate Optimization Benefits

The following are some key benefits of Conversion Rate Optimization:

  • Increase Website Revenue – This of course, ranks at the top of the list.¬† Conversion rate optimization will allow you to convert the visitors already coming to your website at a higher rate.

  • Leverage Your Existing Website Traffic – In follow up to point number 1, the lowest hanging fruit to capitalize, is the traffic already coming to your website.¬† By leverage a combination of Google Analytics insights, and conversion rate optimization best practices, you’ll get more out of what you already have.

  • Lower Your Cost Of Acquisition – Whether it be new customers, or bringing back existing customers, having conversion rate optimization best practices will help to increase the likelihood that you traffic will stay on your site, and take the desired action you want them to take (for example: purchase, call, email, newsletter sign-up).¬† In doing so, you will be able to lower you cost of acquisition from your current cost.

  • Make Decisions Based On Data – Through a combination of Google Analytics data and user experience software you will be able to make informed decisions based on existing and new data.

Get more out of your existing website and traffic with conversion rate optimization.  Make the switch to Clear Digital today.

Start Today

Book A Free 20 Minute Conversion Rate Optimization Consultation

Start Growing Your Business Today

BOOK NOW

Quick Conversion Rate Optimization Statistics

Per recent releases by WordStream & Google the following are some key statistics to consider regarding Conversion Rate Optimization.

22%

SATISFIED

Only 22% of business are satisfied with their conversion rates.

25%

SUITABLE EXPERTISE

Only 25% of businesses find suitable expertise for optimizing their landing pages, leaving the other 75% without proper conversion rate optimization strategies and support.

53%

ABANDON WEBSITE

According to Google, 53% of mobile website visitors will abandon a site if it doesn’t load or become interactive within 3 seconds.

3

FORM FIELDS

The optimal number of form fields for the most conversions from your landing pages is 3.  Anything over 5 fields will significantly decrease the number of form submissions.  The average number of forms fields across all industries is 11.

Local SEO

Hands down one of the most effective ways to grow your business today is through Local SEO.  Our program is cost efficient & effective.  Get more leads.

Local SEO

Facebook Advertising

Facebook advertising offers many benefits including:  a finely tuned audience, a large mobile audience, extensive analytics, and improved brand awareness.

Facebook Advertising

Google Ad Grants

Not-for-profits who hold charitable status could qualify for Google Ad Grants. Extended your budget with free Google Ad spend & promote your cause.

Google Ad Grants

Review Building

Includes many benefits such as improved customer trust and confidence in your business. This has been shown to increase conversion rates.

Review Building