Stoner & Company Family Law came to Clear Digital with a straight forward ask. They wanted more leads through a more efficient & effective Google Ads campaign. Several challenges existed including:
- Google Analytics was not properly configured & Google Ads was not linked by the prior agency
- Google Tag Manager had not been implemented
- Most significantly, due to COVID-19 and the impact on business – ad spend budgets were reduced by over 89.2%
- Finally, in the month of April 2020 (we assume, in part as a result of COVID-19), search interest online related to “Family Law”, and “Family Law Lawyers” had significant volume decreases (as shown by data further below).
Essentially, when Clear Digital took over, we had a lack of data, a drastically reduced ad spend budget, and a significant drop in online interest in the services that Stoner & Company Family Law offered.
The strategy included 3 key elements:
- Optimize Google Analytics & implement Google Tag Manager to allow for greater data-driven optimization opportunities
- Set up new, optimized Google Ads campaigns to remove prior inefficiencies
- Leverage Google machine learning and automation capabilities to drive maximize return on ad spend
The approach consisted of the following:
- Keyword research
- Ad copy development & refinement leveraged in all-new Expanded Text Ads, Responsive Search Ads & Dynamic Search Ads
- New campaign setup including: brand campaign, services-specific campaign, and a mobile campaign that focused specifically on phone leads.
- Expansion of negative keyword list to avoid wasted ad spend
- Addition of new keywords from keyword research, and from prior campaign search terms report
- Google Analytics optimization & Google Tag Manager implementation
- Continuous campaign optimization once launched
More leads with significantly less ad spend.
REDUCTION IN AVG. CPC
DECREASE IN COST PER LEAD
REDUCTION IN AD SPEND
INCREASE IN CONVERSIONS